Monday 21 May 2012

Much Love Mondays: Jigsaw Lane

Hey loveliessss.

Today, I'm writing about my new addition of my long list of fave jewellery designers- Jigsaw Lane. I love the quirky, yet edgy nature of these pieces, and they are so budget friendly! I'm still quite poor at the moment (living off my last ever student loan, haha!) but I know that I would snap up more pieces when I have some money spare.

Here is one I bought recently:


It is sooo cool; it makes a statement, yet so simple!

Here are a few of my faves from her shop:

Silver Bow and Pearl Earings
Silver Bow and Pearl Earrings

Silver Shells and Pearl Charm Bracelet
Silver Shells and Pearl Charm Bracelet

Dark Pink Skull and Silver Cross Earings
Dark Pink and Skull and Silver Cross Earrings

Large Silver Leaf and Bow Earings
Large Silver Leaf and Bow Earrings

White Skull and Silver Spike Earings
White Skull and Silver Spike Earrings

So much goodness in Charlotte's shop right now!

Shop
Tumblr
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment