Tuesday 27 November 2012

Gifts for the best friend

My best friend has the same quirky and slightly eccentric dress sense as me, and he can really pull off any outfit! The pieces of clothing and jewellery that I've made in the shop are things that I think would really suit him/I think he'd like.

Black Mens Recycled Tank Top
I can imagine him wearing this with a hoodie and some baggy jeans. This is a really a no-effort-required kind of garment.

Brown Gorilla Animal Ear Studs
You don't have to be a woman to wear these kind of earrings! Men can wear this too, and this would totally complete the whole outfit.

Gold Tiger Necklace

My Bestie loves my gold animal jewellery, and I will make him one, ONE DAY... :). This makes any outfit that extra quirky and unique, which is what I'm looking for!

Buying or making anything for my bestie is so easy because of the fact we bounce off each other with ideas, and fashion sense, and he is definitely my rock. He's also supported my business from day one, so it makes it so easy to think up menswear ideas because I think of him, whenever I need new ideas. 




No comments:

Post a Comment