Saturday 8 December 2012

Stocking Stuffers for Christmas: Sandra Dieckmann

I recently got involved in this 'Secret Santa' thing that my colleagues created at work, and I got the most hardest person to buy for! So, I've trawled the internet to see what I can find! I like to buy lots of little things for people so they know I've thought about them in every little way I chose this shop, because I had bought a lovely tote bag from Sandra's shop a few months back, and  it was much loved- so here are some ideas for under £10:

Tmrw. Bear // Pocket Mirror 

White Bison Cotton Tote Bag

Young Treasure // A4 print 

Pattern // A5 print 5x8 

Wolf  // A4 Print 

I hear that Sandra, along with a few of my favourite designers, will be showcasing at the Crafty Fox Market, but I won't be able to make it, because of work but I think I will be trawling her shop and snapping up a few pieces while I'm still awake!


No comments:

Post a Comment