Friday 21 June 2013

Fathers Day and Shop Facelift!

   

 

So, lately I've been hiding my hair a lot because of that ghastly regrowth I've been suffering with recently, I hadn't treated my hair kindly enough so it's kinda just gone pretty dry and untameable... that's what happens when you don't bother to moitsurise the hair!

I also went to the home to see the family for fathers day- I always go home on a sunday since I moved out, just to see how they are and catch up on lost time, but it was especially good to see my dad's smile when he saw me walk through the door :), even if I did sleep for most of the day.

Handmade by Ify has also been going through a facelift... starting with a new logo! I love this one because it actually represents myself and my style, as well as the kind of egdy look that I want to give to the shop... many exciting times to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment