Tuesday 10 September 2013

Share some love!

Hey guys,

A couple of months ago I mentioned on my blog post that my friend Rhian was leaving the UK to go back to Australia, but couldn't afford to bring her dog with her due to strict quarantine regulations (for those who don't know, Australia is super strict on what they bring into their country as they don't want to risk anything bringing anything that might bring danger there). It would be super awesome for her to reach her target as she's had some real tough times, and I would be excited to see this one thing go her way :).


 Image from Help me keep my best friend Facebook page

She's already 25% of the way there so please continue to donate, or even spread the word and help reach her target :).

Much love!

Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment