Thursday 17 July 2014

THROWBACK THURSDAY










I look back at these photos of when I first started my business in 2009 with such happiness and pride! I honestly wish I had more time/energy to be experimenting more and really whipping out my designs like I used to! I also love how much the business has diversed too :).

It is officially 5 years since I started this business too, I just realised! It has been a challenging time as I have been dealing with a lot of things, whether it is with University, failed relationships, keeping my anxiety issues in check, getting a job, moving places like 3 times in one year, the list goes on, but honestly, my business is still a work in progress, and I think I would like to take the "tweak and grow" approach so that I am not too overwhelmed, and quite frankly it's the only way to stay on top of things!

Lots of love,

Ify Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment