Thursday 24 March 2011

Outfit Post 23.03.2011


I love this outfit. I am on a roll to make sure I wear what I make, and this clearly shows how its done!



Cardigan: Charity Shop
Top: Bend Down Boutique
Jeans: Primark

I dont really have a specific dress sense. I really wear clothes according to my mood. I wear white when I'm feeling peaceful, Red/Pink/Blue if I'm feeling really happy and excited, and Black when I'm feeling low. If I could have a name for the way I dress, I'd call it "Quirky Sporty Chic".

I love shopping at Charity Shops too, especially when I dont like spending money, this makes me feel so much better knowing that my money is going to a good cause, and that I'm getting something unique in the process.

Anyway, I must get to tidying my room before I crash out for a whole other long day at uni.

Cya!

Katherine x

No comments:

Post a Comment