Monday 28 March 2011

News from the Bend Down Boutique Closet.

Hello all,

I'm trying to write as much interesting and 'genuine' things as possible, so bear with me!

I have some awesome news.

1- I have some new goodies for sale in the shop





2- I have a clearout sale going on in the shop too, 40% DISCOUNT! I am not usually this generous, so please, take advantage. Offer expires 15th April, so dont leave it too long! Just type in '40DISCOUNT' upon checkout.

I was supposed to create a veggie post, but I ate the food before I remembered, so tomorrow, I will be making a cheap and cheerful dish. I hope I remember to do this, as my memory is so bad right now.

And finally- I am in the middle of creating my mini-collection called Nostalgia. This is gonna be released on the 16th April, so I dont have much time to prepare everything. This is the first time I am going to create a PROPER collection where all the outfits correlate together. I was influenced by all my initial designs that I drew when I was 12, when I was so much more passionate about Fashion and Clothing. (someone remind me to frame my first ever sketch) I thought that from this, I could create one awesome collection based on my childhood love for fashion, as it was my first love.

here's a sneak peak of what I'm letting you guys in for:


This is one of my cute (and super cheap) headband. They aren't going to be as big as the one im wearing, but its soooo feminine and I'm sure it would transform your every day outfit.

Anyways, I'm talking too much. I'll be off. Until later my lovelies. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment