Friday 1 April 2011

Just a little update.


Hello Lovelies,

I have had a busy few days, and I am truely exhausted. I havent had a lot of time for myself, what with university and then going out partying twice. I'm clearly too old for this physically (haha). I have been a little unmotivated and thats made me very unorganised, and I dont like that, so next week I am going to work harder at both sketchbook work for university, and creating new things for the shop. I hope to have at least 5 new items up this week, as well as more of an update on the new collection... I cant wait to reveal it :)

My interview with Elizabeth is online, and I am very excited about it, because it makes me feel so priveledged to even do all this!

I have also sponsored Sarah at Oh My Deer as she is one amazing chick, I feel like she is so down to earth and everything, and her blog is a joy to read.

I am way too tired now so I'll be off to bed, but once I have had some yummy breakfast in the morning I shall create an awesome blog post, if I remember!

Lots of Love xo

2 comments:

  1. awe that bag is so cute!!! i just posted your interview on my blog!!! you are one talented lady!!! hope your having a great week!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah... that means so much to me, that actually mad me smile sooo much :D i love creating cute things so it makes me happy that you even appreciate that <3

    hope you're also having an great week :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete