Sunday 10 April 2011

News from the Bend Down Boutique Closet.

I have NEW pieces for sale... I am so happy to be unleashing my summer pieces in the shop. One of my dresses actually sold more or less quickly after I had listed it, which is always a pleasant suprise.

But here are my goodies:




I have also decided that I am going to bring the dates forward for my new collection. Only because I am going to see my family in London for a few days so I want these beauties to stay a while in the shop to see if they sell before I go there. So new dates for your diaries: 14th April is the day to snap up some gorgeous goodies for this season.

So now I'm off to sew up some more goodies to hopefully add to the shop throughout the week.

enjoy the items you see! :)

Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment