Tuesday 12 April 2011

What I wore 12/04/2011

Hello all,

I have been sewing away and creating new pieces of work for university. I will take pictures sometime.

Anyway, heres what I wore:



Top: Vintage Sale at my Uni
Jeans (if you can see them): Mirage, Croydon
Shoes: Primark

about 20% of my wardrobe is vintage, and its on the increase. I love mixing the old and new, as I never like to stick to whats been in the past, and not embracing what the world has to offer as of right now. :)

As you all know, I am going to London for a few days. I will be re-decorating my room and studio there, so I will keep you all updated. In the meantime, I am going to tackle my ever growing to-do list!

Katherine xo

2 comments:

  1. Cute Mickey top! I work for Disney at DisneyParks.com so anything Mickey grabs my attention :) I added a link to your blog from my craft swap post and thought I'd stop by and say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tera! :D that was really sweet of you to do!

    and its so cool that you work for Disney :), I love it, I have another Mickey top too, maybe you'll see it in a future blog post :)

    ReplyDelete