Saturday 30 April 2011

My week of Randomness.

I have had a very much more productive week... although NOW I feel guilty for not attempting to do ANY work for Uni! I went down to Farnham for the day for my friends birthday... we had a bbq in Farnham Park, and I loved it, its such a peaceful place to be... I hope I get to enjoy it more whilst I'm still in Farnham.



I attempted to ride a bike again after 10 years absence, and I'm not bad, I just need a bike thats actually suitable for my height and doesnt strain my back too much in climbing on. I was sad that I didnt get to go to The Barn in the town centre, but never mind!


I went to spend some much needed time with the boyfriend and I loved these shoes for a while... but then these started cutting into my toes... Primark Jelly Sandals are not the way forward.



He got me a Scotland Flask Keyring from his travels... its comical how he thinks I'm an alcoholic... eek!



I had also bought this amazing necklace from UK Jewellery Designer Shop Tatty Devine. It set me back £30 but I love it so much, and I know I will wear it A LOT. I'm working with them for a couple of weeks in May so I'm hoping that this would be made in time for that and I hope they will be impressed! :D



There are some new bangle sets in the shop... so snap them up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment