Tuesday 5 April 2011

New Love: Twinkie Chan

Its been a few days since I had a post, and I thought because I had bookmarked so many designers pages that I would unleash the designers that I'm currently in love with.



So, I stumbled across Twinkie Chan's Blog a while ago and I love her, she has such an upbeat personality and I love how she creates yummy food themed accessories :). She lives in San Fransisco, and she's such an inspiration to me.

I love the quirky aspect of her designs, I know I would wear it if I could possibly afford it. It makes me wanna dress all cute and whatnot :D

I hope that one day I could build up my own business and create such a buzz around my products the way she does.

Well, I'm hungry, so I'ma make myself some toast. I dont know whats wrong with my appetite lately, I'm always hungry!

Cya!

Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment