Thursday 21 April 2011

Yarn Wrapped Bracelets.



A sneak peak into my new yarn wrapped bracelets to be added to the shop next wednesday, the 25th April. This particular bunch has been made with cotton and linen yarns, which is a wicked addition to transform the wardrobe this summer. :D

I will have created 6 different styles for this and I'll be creating 9 different styles of hoop earrings, all made with natural yarns, so anyone could wear them.

I love that they are eco friendly and stylish with a rustic feel, and is such a feminine, but slightly edgy thing to have!

I am excited to release these jewellery, and they will be super cheap too, so that everyone could afford them and have an eco-conscience.

As promised, I will be releasing my summer collection AS SOON as I return from London... possibly the 3rd-4th May. I hope everyone will love the pieces as much as I do!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment