Thursday 14 April 2011

Taking a break.



Hey guys,

I know I was supposed to be listing some new collection stuff today, but I am seriously tired and emotionally exhausted.

I have been working non-stop for my project for uni, and then mega hard on the online shop, to the point where I have absolutely lost focus and I am like feeling really lost, and my anxiety is like all over the place.

I've decided to take a break for a couple of weeks to clear my head, and spend QUALITY time with the family.

However, this gives me the chance to make even more things for the shop, and I get to do some DIY projects which I hope to share with you all! :)

I will be leaving the shop open too, but items will not be sent until the 27th April, and then after that, 2nd May, as I will also be in the middle of moving back to London.

Thank you for your understanding!

Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment