Friday 8 April 2011

Kaye Homewares.

I'm just making a post about my homewares store. I opened it in February and I have yet to make a sale. Its kinda annoying but meh, what are you gonna do? I'm clearly not promoting this enough.

So, here are a few things I sell at the moment:



This is my beautiful handmade paintbrush tidy. I made this from cotton, and it fits a range of sizes of paintbrushes, and is excellent to organise your paintbrushes, especially when you're on the go. These cost £9.



These are my pencil cases. They are lined with vintage cotton, so you can be ethical and have a unique thing for storing your pens and pencils. They are made with a mixture of cotton and polyester scrap fabric. They are all a unique piece, so you never will have a similar pencil case to someone else. These cost £6.



These are my handmade coasters. This is a beautiful piece to have in the home. Is really good for the boho chic/ eclectic environment. Is washable, and is sewn securely to last. They cost £9.




This is my handmade phone case. Is fully lined with cotton, and most of the patchwork used in these pieces are handmade, which is more reason to buy these. Sewn securely and has a drawstring fastening for extra security. They cost £3.

I'd be one happy bunny if these sold, but if they didnt, then I know theres something wrong, but I dont ever give up. I'm just not consistent in my efforts, such as promotion and what not. I plan to go back to basics with it, as I am a bit overwhelmed with everyones ideas as to how to bring sales to their shops. Sometimes simple is always best.

Anyway, I need to rest- the house is in a STATE, and I'd like to clean it up and get it in a decent state before easter and before I move out. I am also sewing up the rest of my collection and then hopefully going to a bbq, but we'll see how the day goes.

Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment