Saturday 16 April 2011

Pure Randomness.

Hello lovelies!

I have been a little busy, I am in the middle of re-organising my room to make it look more grown up. Its a bit of a slow process, since I have been majorly tired recently, but it will be so worth it when I have finished.


- This is a Wall Hanging piece that I am starting. its looking rather random at the minute, but I'm hoping it looks good when I finish it :)


- This is a ring I bought for my friends birthday. I'm hoping she likes it. After looking at this, Its made me think I would like a whimsical engagement ring, perhaps an owl or cupcake or something. I'm not a traditional or anything like that and I'm not fussed on Diamonds, I think as long as its beautifully made, its better for me :)

I have also opened an e-commerce store on folksy, a UK based handmade/supplies website. I still love etsy, and everything it represents, because lets face it, if it wasnt for that site I wouldnt have had such confidence to sell my designs, and I wouldnt have had the opportunities I've had.

I've taken the time from my break to research how to really boost my business further through The Prince's Trust, so I'm hoping that when I come back I will be even more ambitious and have more self belief in what I create!

I'm gonna take some notes now :)

Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment