Wednesday 20 April 2011

What I have been up to...



I have had a very relaxing couple of days in my parents house in London... its the first time in my life I have actually happily done nothing, and not feel guilty about it. I have had such a crazy, emotional couple of years, and the way I have been dealing with it was to "keep busy", which has made me so emotionally and physically tired.

In the past couple of days, I have been on a quest to make my room and studio look less random and a little bit more grown up, and still representing the arty person I am. I hope you'll agree with me when you look at the pictures.


This is my studio space. Its not really gonna be used till I move back in May/June, but I like to create a nice environment to come back to. :)

This is my painting of my sewing machine. I am thinking of selling paintings/prints on Kaye Homewares but I'm not too sure. We'll see what happens on that front. :)

This is my small DIY Wall Hanging I created. I'm in love with how quirky and folklore it makes my room look.


My mirror broke... *sigh (but thank God the glass didnt break) so I used this to hang my jewellery. It is simply an awesome idea :)

In the past couple of days though, I have been dreaming up loads of ideas for my winter collection for Bend Down Boutique and a lot of products to sell at Kaye Homewares. I still havent made a sale for that shop, and its probably because I havent been promoting enough, which I am going to have to do if I am going to make any sales at all. I think once I have reviewed the business plan for both shops I can get more focused when I get back to Farnham. :) I am very excited, and I really do hope it goes well :).

Whilst I am down here, I am hoping to sell some of my old clothes on eBay, because I have way too much stuff in my attic taking up the space. And I wanna make a few bracelets.

I shall keep you updated! xo

1 comment:

  1. Ahh you have a skylight in your studio space! So nice. I feel like working in mine so much more when it's all neat and tidy!

    Dayner x
    http://www.mozzypop.com

    ReplyDelete