Wednesday 6 June 2012

What I've been up to in pictures.



Celebrating my awesome friends birthday. We went to Tinseltown in Oxford Circus, and it was lovely, I even got a free dessert because of the fact that my 2nd meal didn't come. :)






Photo: Relaxing timesssss :) http://instagr.am/p/LL4IuNGXl_/

Me and my awesome friend went to Brighton for the day... awesome relaxing times :).



Selling in Camden- awesome times despite the sunburn that I'm STILL recovering from, lol.


















I have started my new line, which is called Iffy Jewellery. It will feature all my woven textiles and turned into awesome jewellery! I wanted to take a more professional and personal path to my business so this is why I have done it, as well as pushing my passion for jewellery making! :).

Katherine xo


No comments:

Post a Comment