Sunday 19 August 2012

Frank's Cafe, Peckham









I visited Frank's Cafe, which is a lovely collaboration of an exhibition, called Bold Tendencies in Peckham with my friend last week, and it was lovely! The place was in a car park next to Peckham Rye and I thought it was a clever idea! I always enjoy going to all these different places that provoke my thinking and such. The cafe itself was on the roof of the car park, which overlooked London, and it looked awesome, although I couldn't afford the food!


source

It has made me really want to do some exhibitions of my own one day, but I always worry about the stress that comes behind preparing for such things! It's still going on until the end of September, I believe, so if you get the chance, you should visit! :)

Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment