Monday 20 August 2012

Much Love Mondays: Hand Over Your Fairy Cakes

I am such a fan of this shop- I spotted Sally's website when she followed me on twitter, and I was instantly in love with all her jewellery. Her pieces are lovingly handmade, quirky and unique, which is what I really like!

Here are a few pieces that I really love and will buy ASAP:



Retro Ice Lolly Necklaces



Lightning Pendants



Robot Necklaces

I really am more of a necklace person than anything else when it comes to jewellery, mostly because I'm allergic to nickel so I tend to stay away from earrings and when I do it's only ever briefly. Necklaces are an effortless fashion piece and makes a proper statement!

Come and check out her lovely shop and snap up some pieces before I do!

Katherine xo

2 comments:

  1. Yay, thank you so much for the blog feature!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww it's okay! Your jewellery just really excites me :)

      Delete