Monday 10 September 2012

Much Love Mondays: Home Decor

Now that I'm working, I am intending to move into a new place in the new year. Whilst I doubt that I would get a whole house to myself, it's nice to find some inspiration for my bedroom and maybe other areas too!

Here are a few of my favorite pieces from pintrest:



That mirror!
source 

plastic toys, wood blocks, spray paint
source 

Stripes
 source 

Use cork board squares and cover some with scrapbook paper, magnetic paint, and chalkboard paint
source

I have a lot of wierd and quirky taste in everything in life, including interior design, but I'm hoping that when I do move into my new home that it would make more sense :).


2 comments:

  1. I just love that mirror that looks like honeycomb... I neeeeeed it in fact!

    Dayner x uk fashion/jewellery/lifestyle blog - mozzypop.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was TOTALLY thinking that too, that mirror is amazing!

      Katherine xo

      Delete