Friday 14 September 2012

Revealed: The new collection A/W 12



 I know I promised a "lookbook" but it was a bit too time consuming, considering now I've taken on another massive workload, so here are the photos instead!







eek! *excited face*

Totally excited to reveal the new collection of jewellery that I will be selling on etsy on Monday 17th September around 8pm (UK time). 

I wanted my collection to maintain that quirky charm, but keep everything more cohesive, so that I could get into more fairs and markets and boutique shops. 

So in effect, all items that aren't keeping with the style I want is now going on sale :), up to 50% off!

In the meantime, check out my textiles jewellery shop- Iffy Jewellery where I'm about to list some items! 

Katherine xo





No comments:

Post a Comment