Sunday 14 October 2012

New start, new blog!



 

Guess who's back!?

I said that I had lost my passion and felt like I couldn't blog anymore a month ago, but I felt lost without it; blogging has actually become a part of my life, and even though I am busy, I have become more organised, by writing lots and lots of lists for blog posts per day, week and month, and scheduling them for the week, so that I can enjoy life and feel less guilty, because I know there are some loyal readers out there. I also decided to move my blog platform from Clashes but Matches, just because I wanted the link between my shop and the blog, instead of creating two separate identities.

Anyway- here's a couple of things I have been up to via Instagram:


I have made some business cards, through vistaprint- and for the first time ever, I'm quite pleased with this pack- it was better quality than the ones I'm used to, and it shows off my new necklaces that I made!

 

I bought some new earrings from hand over your fairy cakes. They are lovely, and I much loved the kinder that came with it- I kinda demolished that really quickly! Be sure to check out the website!



No comments:

Post a Comment