Wednesday 24 October 2012

Costumes I like this Halloween

I love, love dressing up, it's so fun! I'm already quite a quirky person, so dressing up for me, especially on halloween is great outlet to express myself to the fullest and show everyone how creative I can be! :)

Here are a few things I love:




I'm really in love with nail art, especially this skeleton design by Monster Nails. I wouldn't personally wear yellow on my nails, because I don't think it suits my skin tone, but I love this idea!





I love this make up. I don't usually wear eye make up, because in case you don't know, I have awful eyesight, and rely on my glasses A LOT, haha! I especially like the detail and how much of a cool impact it makes, and I think I would actually sacrifice my glasses to rock this look for a day.


This costume is so cool! This is my most FAVORITE look out of all of them; I want to look like a superhero fashionista, and rescue all the fashion disaster victims ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment