Friday 26 October 2012

Finally! Some birthday pics!



I'm 23 now! Gorsh, I feel so old, but I feel a lot happier and more confident than I have ever felt in my life; especially because it has been the first time in a few years since I enjoyed my birthday, because since say, I was 20, I've had to endure some emotional and financial hard times, which made me so pessimistic and extremely sad.

Now, however, I have now gotten a lot of things I have ever wanted; to graduate from Uni, to get a job that I love, and still be able to run my business, and I'm on track towards saving up for a deposit for a new place to live in the new year. As I'm writing this, I have a huge smile on my face :).

I didn't do anything special for my birthday- I didn't want the pressure of doing anything extravagant, so I just invited a few friends round, and we played some games and I cooked food! Obviously we were too hungry to think about taking pictures, but I had a lovely time.

 

Me and my bestie, Jonny 


Me and my friend, Shannon, playing Slenderman in the dark- I recommend everyone plays this game, it's intense!


Me and my work colleague have birthdays that are two days apart, so my friend set up this lovely cake on our long shift, which lifted us up :). It was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for me and it tasted so good!


 I got a ever-so-cute mug from my best friend! I'm a big cappucino/tea drinker, so I love having cute things to drink out of! I had this tea with some yummy chocolate cake... yummmmm.






No comments:

Post a Comment