Thursday 25 October 2012

Artists I love: Little Miss Delicious

I have been a fan of this cool company for about a year now, especially because the owner, Maxine Ashleigh, has been running her business for the same amount of years as I have, but has a lot more success going her way at the moment, as well as the fact that she was a student when she started making her yummy jewellery.

I truly admire what she does and she is one of many people who inspire me to work harder with my business :).

If you're looking for something to rock this Halloween, look no further; this cool collection has a variety of oh-so-spooky, yummy and cute pieces that you can rock forever, not just for halloween:

Halloween Black Cat Necklace 
 Black Cat Necklace

Halloween Friendly Ghost Necklace 
Friendly Ghost Necklace

                     

I think I'll even snap up a piece now, I want a cool looking piece of jewellery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment