Tuesday 16 October 2012

I heart this Artist: Designosaur

I stumbled upon this lovely company through hand over your fairy cakes, and I absolutely love their designs. It reminds me of the inner child I am occasionally, as well as being lovingly upbeat and fun, which is what I'm aiming for my shop to be.

Here are a few of my favorite pieces:

Toy Gun Necklace 'BANG' designed by Florrie Thomas, Acrylic and Wood Jewellery. 
Toy Gun Necklace

Triceratops Necklace. Laser Cut Acrylic Dinosaur Necklace. Mirrored Perspex and Cherry Wood. 
Triceratops Necklace

Jubilee Diamond Earrings, Laser Cut Acrylic, Dangly Drop Earrings in Mirrored Silver Plastic 
Jubilee Diamond Earrings

Ruby or Diamond Perspex Ring, Adjustable Mirror Acrylic Laser Cut Ring. 
 Diamond Perspex Ring 


Parasaurolophus Ring. Laser Cut Perspex Dinosaur. Acrylic and Cherry Wood. 
 Parasaurolophus Ring

I love all these badboy jewellery, and I will get some of them one day. I love dinosaurs too, as some of you can tell by some of the selections I have in my shop... RAWRRRRR.


No comments:

Post a Comment