Tuesday 20 August 2013

Just a little catch up.

               


            






Hey Guys,
I've been settling so comfortably in my cosy flat, I actually feel so lucky that I'm living with people that have been nothing but genuinely awesome to me. The amount of money I have saved per week since I have moved here is like ridiculous in comparison to when I lived in West London, and that was even further away to work! 

I just realised though that there aren't any big supermarkets within walking distance, which is kinda annoying because I live on Sainsbury's basics/ Tesco Value products (I'm like the biggest bargain hunter you will ever meet!), but it's only a minor thing really :).


Check out my cutlery clock! I absolutely love it! I got it from Tiger in Hammersmith. In love with that shop. I only went in there for a canvas for an upcoming DIY (stay tuned) and left with this bad boy. I bought it especially because I broke my last clock trying to change the batteries- how amazingly ditsy!

                                                                      Have a good evening!

                                                                                Katherine xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment