Wednesday 7 August 2013

One bedroom Paradise!

Hey guys, I just wanted to show you a quick post on my new room! I'm absolutely in love with it, and have spent the last five days (on and off) tweaking it to the way I like it and I'm absolutely happy here. Here's some more pics around the room!








I especially love the moustache pillow that my bestie got me too- that is so cute and totally what I like! I wanted to give the room a kitsch, but cute feel to the room with the paper buntings too and I think it worked!

I'm so happy to be living in South London again, and happy to be living with my very good friend of mine- it makes things a lot easier when you're living with friends I think, especially with ones you get on with so well :). It's also great that I have double the space to run my home office in as well, although I still need to get a few more bits and pieces for my lovely Handmade by Ify Craft Corner to be slightly more organised.

Have a good day everyone!

Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment