Wednesday 25 June 2014

CURRENTLY...

I have some news! :). A lot of you that are on my personal facebook or follow me on instagram will know this already but for those who don't, I'm expecting a new beautiful addition to my little family!



Apologies to everyone that has put up with my slightly late postages on etsy, and pretty much lack of updates on every online social platform, but I have been very, very tired! I'm now anaemic so I'm slowly getting my energy back but taking care not to overwork myself.




I am now 20 weeks pregnant and I'm slowly getting things together now, before bubba gets here, so that I'm not so overwhelmed with things to buy/get and hopefully my first year with the baby won't be so expensive! :).

I'm very excited and very happy! Thank you so much to everyone that has been very supportive so far.

If anyone has any tips, feel free to comment or send me an e-mail! :)

Lots of love

Ify Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment