Monday 30 June 2014

SKINT AND FABULOUS NO.2: ORGANISING YOUR INCOME

Hey guys,

Today I'm going to talk about budgeting, but in a more organised way, and this way really does make sense!

It's so easy to write down a budget and day you are going to spend this much this month and hope it lasts, but sometimes with bills that cost more than expected or all the little emergencies, your money really does disappear quicker than you actually think.

The way I am going to talk about organising your money is to put your money into 3 bank accounts- it's really not a crazy idea, I promise you! I personally have 3 separate bank accounts, which is 1 for my main income which I then send part of my money to a bills account and another part towards savings. This way, I know that my money is sorted and I can enjoy whatever is left in my main account.


                                                 (source)

If this isn't possible, then you can also do this with jars or plastic containers, but then also ensure are a little bit organised as to know when bills are due, so that you put the money back into your account. You could even do add an extra container if you want to include paying credit cards or overdrafts!

This is also a really good way to ensure you get out of debt quicker too if you have any as you would for sure be saving money.

I hope this helps! :)

Ify Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment