Tuesday 1 November 2011

My week of shenanigans.

Hello!
New boxes for my studio re-organization 😃 (Taken with instagram)My initials! :) (Taken with instagram)
My recycled bag! :) it’s now a clutch bag as the handles are really worn out! Lol (Taken with instagram)Me loves my bendy straw from uni… Enjoying lazy day number 2 :) (Taken with instagram)
Seahorses! :) (Taken with instagram)Created this all through blowing into a straw… I’m quite breathless now! Lol (Taken with instagram)
My limited range of earrings that will be in the shop very shortly! :) (Taken with instagram)

I have missed writing such awesome blog posts lately! I think I haven't been as organised as I would like to be. I think it's just because I'm just really overwhelmed in life lately... I have done to-do lists, diaries and everything but I sometimes forget to use them daily...  So I've decided that I am just going to use my iPhone, as it's the one thing that is going to make me remember things. I don't particularly like relying in technology to organise my life, but it's gotta be done. :) 

I did take a few days break from Uni for my poor back to recover a bit, and just to really refocus my ideas for my dissertation as well as studio work, and now I'm so eager and ready to do a lot more things and get as much of a higher mark as possible!

Card windings for weave- I love this part :) (Taken with instagram)Got my weave onnnnnn :) loving it! (Taken with instagram)

I'm currently working on a collection at Uni, inspired by sea horses. I'm hoping to create a fashion piece, which is also inspired by my current fave designers; Basso and Brooke, Acne and Aquascutum. 

I have just listed a few more button earrings in the shop, so enjoy them! :). 

I hope that when I become more organised, I would be able to blog more and create more clothing for everyone to buy! I'm currently thinking up a new shop altogether in addition to my shop right now, actually, but more on that one another time when I have things under wraps.

Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment