Saturday 19 November 2011

New bling in the shop.



I love me some bracelets! These are my first batch of gold bracelets, made for the slightly kitsch, quirkiness within. I have been so busy in the shop lately, and swamped with endless tasks for uni! I have also been listing a few ideas for a DIY that I will be doing from tomorrow! 

As a student on a budget, I feel that it would be a great idea to show you how I save money and create such  great things that I hope you will enjoy. I will also be bringing back the much love mondays feature, so I'll be scheduling some posts to keep all you lovelies entertained.

Now, I'm off to eat some dinner- maybe some McDonalds, as there isn't much to eat in the house till tomorrow, which is a shame cos I went to the gym today as well!

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment