Friday 28 October 2011

Shop Update.

Good Afternoon! :)

I have some brand new earrings for my shop, and I'm totally excited to show them all to you!


I have fallen in love with making jewellery lately, it is amazingly therapeutic and relaxing, and it's become my new addiction! I will be selling these in limited quantities though, because a lot of the buttons I've collected don't match.

I also want to start making fabric earrings too, but I will make a sample or two to see how it turns out from my smallest scraps!

However, I only have a few pieces to sell at the moment, because I have to get ready for my bestie's birthday dinner, and I'm so excited to leave the house for a bit, as it's that time of year when Uni gets really stressful because of getting used to things... especially with it being my final year!

I love this guy! He's like the most awesomest friend in the world, and I wouldn't know what I'd do without him :) He's one of the true friends that I know would always be there for me no matter what and has been so far. <3

Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment