Friday 7 October 2011

My week in iPhone photos.


I'm so sorry that I have been neglectful with blogging as of late. I have been kinda busy with Uni work this week.

Last Sunday, even though I was so unwell, I soldiered on and went to see my bestie that I went on an internship with. We had arranged to go to Spitalfields Market and Columbia Flower Market, and she had the patience of a saint because trains on that day was soooo bad. We looked at the flowers and stuff and they were so beautiful! I know I'ma make a stop there and snag a few flowers when I get my own house with a garden. :)


In the midst of creating a new funky weave! I’m hoping that this is how it would look like as a fabric. ;)My animal headband came! Yayyy. instagram)This is my textiles pattern I’m planning to create through weave. It’s supposed to be inspired by sea creatures but with a modernised African twist ;) (Taken with instagram)Another ring that my bestie got me. I love these quirky rings! (Taken with instagram)My bestie is so sweet, she gave me one of her handmade necklaces! This is why I love her sweet German self x (Taken with instagram)

We also looked at a few boutiques in Columbia Road, and I loved everything about them, it was inspirational and we both looked at each other and said "we must own our own shop one day", that was such an awesome moment. We also talked about setting up a stall again in Spitalfields and Camden again in November, so I know I have to make new stock and make some displays to hang our jewellery. STAY TUNED for that one!

This week, I have been creating new textiles pieces (as you can see in my sketchbook) and it has been so exciting to finally be a 3rd year and be making fabrics that I want to do, and not have anyone tell me otherwise!

I have barely stopped this week, and I have missed reading my favourite people's blogs! I'm thinking to go to the renegade craft fair this week, as I really want to meet my favourite bloggers and crafts people... It's going to be a bit of a mission because I'll be going to the Horniman Museum as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment