Friday 14 October 2011

More Shop News.

Hello!

I'm just making some quick announcements for my shop:


  • I will no longer be calling my eco clothing line shop 'Bend Down Boutique'. I have fallen out of love with that name, and I feel that I would love to grow it further with an alternative. I have also decided to close Kaye Homewares as well.
  • Handmade by Ify will be the new name on etsy, starting from Tuesday October 18th (my birthday). It will still sell the recycled and handmade clothing, jewellery and accessories, but it will also have the handpicked homeware pieces in there as well.
  • Because of this, I have changed my Facebook group and Twitter username, just so that it's easier to find me and it's more memorable. I cant believe it took me this long to realise it, but I feel that it's one of the reasons why it's been holding my shop back a bit.
  • I don't yet know if I can change the name of my blogger website, but if it does change, it will also be to Handmade by Ify.
So here are some new links to my websites:

Other links will be updated next week, so keep your eyes peeled, my lovelies.

Katherine xo

P.S Take advantage of my discount that is still in my clothing shop. Type in BIRTHDAYSALE to get 22% off ALL items. Expires on 18/10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment