Monday 17 October 2011

Birthday Baking.


Today I spent the day baking away in the kitchen... I wanted to give myself a rest before the madness of my birthday begins tomorrow.  I have never really had a good time with baking so I was a bit nervous. In all the midst of panicking, I created a proper mess in the kitchen, BUT I didn't overly ruin anything! I especially love the malteser  bites I created in the first picture... :)


Tonight my mum made me chips and gravy, it was yum! I know chips and gravy is practically the same thing as if I were having a whole potato, but I loved it nonetheless. 

I hope my friends like what I have made tomorrow, and if not, then I'll have loads of treats to get me through the week, mwahahahaha. 

Have a great night! 

Katherine xo

4 comments:

  1. YUMM!! looks delicious!!! we sure your friends will enjoy your sweet treats :) Have a great day tomorrow!!! xxxx LoVE P&C xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're a master chef,we are so jealous of your guests!!!
    Happy birthday and hope you have a wonderful day!
    love p&c
    check out our new posting on pencil skirts
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh mannnn does this post make me want cake! Mmmm they look scrum-diddly-umptious!

    Dayner x my blog - mozzypop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha thank you guys, it did go down a treat, by the way! but I had some leftover, which my parents finished! xxx

    ReplyDelete