Saturday 15 October 2011

The only way is blogging event & Natural History Museum

I had such a great day out today... I was feeling really under the weather and now I'm really pooped, but it was so worth going there to meet new people, and learn some great tips on make up and how to make my blog look better... which is why my blog looks a little different now- I hope you like it!

I turned up at the event, after going to the wrong area, and my iPhone map being a fail, and I felt so nervous being by myself at first and was quietly drinking my tap water in the corner (haha) but then one of the ladies from Fashionista made me feel really welcome, it was so cool how they made me feel such at ease.

I spoke to a few bloggers and they were so friendly, I do hope that I will not be ill again before The only way is blogging makes another event, because had this not happened, I would have stayed the whole way through!

I saw one of my favorite beauty bloggers Kate from Ghostparties, and I was like so shy, I couldn't bring myself to go over to say hi! 

I also got a free Fashionista eye make up kit, which was AWESOME, I will deffo start wearing these on my birthday on Tuesday- I have been looking for eyeshadows & make up that actually does last, and this after I tested a small bit on my hand seems to be really opaque and look really good against my skin.

I went to the Natural History Museum briefly to see the Marine Invertebrates Collection, which was really cool too, I snapped a few pictures for my project! I just wanted to make full use of my travelcard :)

Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment