Monday 24 October 2011

My week in Photos.

Hello! :)

As I write this, I am waiting for my paint to dry in my sketchbook, I love to paint! :)

On Tuesday, it was my birthday, and it was nice, because I got so much love on facebook and texts and at Uni. Unfortunately I was ill so I was barely at Uni, just had some cakes with my friends, which they loved. I got lots of presents, all of which I loved; especially the kindle, business book and jewellery kit to get me started on my new jewellery venture, which I have created in my shop:

Pink Medium Sized Handmade Button Ear Studs
Black Polka Dot button Medium Sized Ear Studs
Lime Green Button Small Ear Studs


On Wednesday, I had some dinner and drinks with my friends, at the slug and lettuce, which was nice and I was tired by the end of that night!

On Friday, I had some dinner with my friends in Benihannas in Picadilly, it was really fun, especially with trying new dishes that I never usually eat.

On Saturday, I went to a Roller Disco, which was awesome, I never fell over, but my hips hurt after a couple of hours! It's never a good a idea for someone with chronic back and hip pain to be doing that kinda thing... eek!

On Sunday, me and the family went to Jimmy Spice's in Wimbledon... it was wicked! The food was great, I loved spending time with them. It was a perfect way to end the celebratory week. :)



This was my birthday cake. It was soooo good- with vanilla icing and all sorts.

Thank you to everyone once again who sent their birthday wishes. <3

Katherine xo


No comments:

Post a Comment