Saturday 1 October 2011

New stock & a nice discount!

Hey lovelies,

I almost forgot to mention that I have new things for sale in the shop!

Ladies Black Upcycled Pendent Necklace no.2
Ladies Black Upcycled Pendent Necklace no.1
Grey and Turquoise 2-in-1 Tube Top
Yellow and Green 2 in 1 Dress/Top
Black and Sky Blue 2-in-1 Tube Top
Black and Peach Circular 2 in 1 Dress/Top

These pieces would make a lovely addition to your wardrobe; it is quirky but simple and not over the top, which  is always great for someone who is buying into recycled clothing for the first time!

As it is a few weeks before my birthday, I have also set up a discount! Just type in 'BIRTHDAYSALE' in the checkout for 22% discount... Offer ends on midnight of October 18th.

I was supposed to be sewing today, but I am so drained that even typing this blog post is taking a lot of energy out of me. It's my fault though kinda, I went for a workout in the gym and left it 6 hours to eat again, and when I did eat it made me feel kinda miserable and just not really happy. I am going to write up a business plan though whilst I'm resting, so hopefully I will have some new things to add to the shop and try and grow this blog!

Katherine xo

1 comment: