Wednesday 12 October 2011

It's about that time.

White Recycled Forest Print Halterneck Top
Teal Recycled American Surf Camp Tank Top
Navy and White Clearwater Beach Babydoll Dress/Top

First of all, I'd like to mention that I have some new beauties in my shop, in case you don't know! I love these pieces that I have created, and I think that they are a perfect thing to have this season.

But the most important update is about the price of my garments and accessories for sale at my shop. People always say that my garments are really inexpensive and the reason why is because I normally don't pay myself a decent wage... I pay myself the National Minimum Wage for the UK which is £6p/h, and with myself being a Londoner, it's not really enough to live on if I want to progress my business. With that effect, I  will be increasing it to £8p/h. This however, doesn't mean that I am going to increase the price of my items already for sale in my shop- that would be awful! It also means that I am going to take the time to make the clothes with a greater quality, because it is less pressure to make the items as quickly as possible!

I hope you lovelies understand, and thank you all for supporting me so far!

Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment