Sunday 5 May 2013

New to the Shop: Hair Bows!



Denim Bleached Tie Dye Upcycled Hair BowPink Leopard Print Upcycled Hair BowDenim Bleached Tie Dye Upcycled Hair BowBrown Checkered Upcycled Hair BowPink Checkered Upcycled Hair Bow


Denim Upcycled Hair Bow

At last- I have some cute hair bows for sale in the shop!  All pieces have been recycled from unwanted clothing, so they are also one of a kind! I have been ridculously busy trying to get rid of the overflowing fabric pile that I collected since I started my business, and I thought, this is one of a few good ways to go about it!

They are a cute piece to have and you can wear it with anything! I even made myself a few, because I am an avid lover for hair accessories, as I have short hair, so obviously I can't play with it much, so I feel it is a necessity to have something to give basic looks a quirky edge.

I hope you guys have a look and see something you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment