Sunday 26 May 2013

Some Shop Related News!

Hey guys!

I've been busy making some changes to the shop, recently, because I've been feeling like I've been making stuff for the sake of making stuff, and is kinda making my shop look a bit random, then I thought, why did I  open shop in the first place? And then I remembered, to recycle/rescue each garment and jewellery piece, one piece at a time, whilst making them super cute and versatile!

Also I decided to make some pieces that I know I would wear, which is also very important for running a fashion brand.

Anyways- the important news:

- I have increased Postage and Packaging Prices. It had to be done, because Royal Mail had also increased their services, which is slightly annoying. However, if any person who lives overseas spends more than £10 on packaging, their order gets upgraded onto an Airsure service, rather than the Normal Airmail Service, which will mean that you can spot your package at any point, which hopefully would mean no issues with lost mail! YAY :)

- I will be making lots of recycled clothes again, not just jewellery. I've missed sewing!

- I'm also offering a 30% discount when you enter WALKINGONSUNSHINE upon checkout, which runs out on Friday, so get to shopping! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment