Tuesday 21 May 2013

New to the Shop: Yarn Wrapped Bangles and Tunics!



Grey and White Yarn Wrapped Bangle

Black Yellow and White Yarn Wrapped Bangle

Black Yellow and Red Yarn Wrapped Bangle

I have been making some new bangles for the shop! I'm on a mission (still a year later, haha!) to clear out my scraps that I've collected during my time at Uni, and so far, I've only finished my fabrics! Now I'm tackling the yarn, which may take a bit more time, but I'm sure everyone would enjoy these as they increase in supply in the shop. :)

Oversized Black and White Striped Tunic T Shirt

Oversized Blue Striped Tunic T Shirt

I've also been making some pieces from scratch, starting with these oversized tunic tops. They are effortless, but still statement making too, which is what I hope to do with my clothes this season.

I'll be stocking up more and more this week, from more handmade buttons, to clip on earrings and rings!

No comments:

Post a Comment