Friday 3 February 2012

DIY: Button Heart Canvas


Another very easy DIY to-do, lovelies! I've never really properly celebrated Valentine's Day, but I have an obsession with hearts- I don't know why, but it's just such a cute thing! This would make a great decor for those who are celebrating Valentine's Day on a budget and want some nice pieces, or like me, who are absolutely thrifty and like to create one of a kind pieces with minimal spending or effort! :)

Here is what you need:
- a bunch of buttons
- a small canvas
- pencil/crayon
- glue gun

 Step 1) draw a heart in the centre of your canvas really lightly.

Step 2) With your glue gun, squeeze the glue out gradually onto your button. (try not to squeeze too much, the end result would be horrible, not to mention you could burn yourself )

Step 3) Starting from the centre, stick your buttons onto your canvas, then work your way around the outside of your outline.

And here you are! I hope you love it! :)

Have an awesome day!

Katherine xo

1 comment:

  1. That is so pretty I am going to try this :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete