Saturday 18 February 2012

New Jewellery






























I have new jewellery pieces in the shop! At last, I have some shop news! These pretties are a lovely way to start the next season with, or finish this one. You can jazz it up or dress it down with any of the clothing I have for sale in my shop and it will make it a lot more whimsical :).

I have a new found love for jewellery making and accessories. It is really therapeutic, and I love the whole design process behind it, where whatever you do, you are making your own stamp on anything you're creating.

It's amazing that my shop is finally taking off a little bit lot more... I never thought this would happen. This would be my 3rd year in running my business, but about 1 year since I decided to take it seriously! I started this as a way of earning extra money because I couldn't get a job, and it's steadily growing into a lovely business.

I am also officially self-employed now, and I'm excited, life with this after uni is going to be well interesting.

Enough of my babble, if you want to snap a few pieces, come and shop!

Katherine xo


No comments:

Post a Comment