Wednesday 29 February 2012

Things I've been up to, via Instagram.

Hello lovelies!

Sorry for my absence, I have been majorly busy trying to stay afloat with what I need to do with Uni- it's a bit difficult at the moment because I'm trying to make everything perfect, as I'm showcasing at the New Designers exhibition this year, and I want people to know that I'm trying to be as much of a professional designer as I can. :)

I hate my weave right now! Totally soldiering on right now (Taken with Instagram at University for the Creative Arts,)

This is my weave. I'm weaving on a Countermarch Loom and I'm kinda hating it right now, I'm not sure which pattern I would like to do, so it's a bit tedious tying on the patterns onto the pedals all day. I'll be much happier on a Dobby Loom.... I'm sure most people who don't weave won't know what any of these things are, but they are great things to use.

Malteser pieces, aka rocky road, ready for the textiles people tomorrow. :) (Taken with instagram)

I made some more Malteser squares; everyone on my course has become so stressed, so I made this for everyone. It's just nice to be nice. <3



I have been busy making ear studs in my studio! I made 49 pairs... so it WILL take a while to get them all on my website!  I hope you will love them ;)

That's it for now!

Oh and one more thing- I'm going on a trip for a few days between 12th-15th March, so if you would like to buy something, now is the time, as I won't be dispatching anything until the 19th.

Katherine xo



No comments:

Post a Comment