Sunday 12 February 2012

My week of shenanigans via Instagram.


I made myself some mittens! I was complaining one day that I only had fingerless gloves and that my hands were FREEZING on my bike ride around the neighbourhood. I made this from a DIY, and added a piece from an end of a sleeve of an old top to make sure it stayed on my hand. Odd thing though, I made two pieces of the same hand!



I have been working on my final major project at uni, on fishes.  I'm currently in the experimenting stage. Is it bad that I'm freaking out right now? Totally already planning my life after that and thinking "What am I going to do with myself?" It's kinda throwing me off because I feel like I'm off track with my work, but I'm going back tomorrow with a better mood and hopefully will stay more motivated throughout my project! :).


I made myself some business cards! I decided that I wanted to take my business a lot more seriously lately. I even bought myself an overlocker, which means- a lot more quality clothing that can really last, and I can confidently sell them in my shop! :)


I'm currently re-arranging my studio. As you can see, I collect a lot of junk. But I think it adds character to it! :). Because it's in the attic, and its a bit awkwardly built, so I'm trying to create a space that is welcoming, that I could easily work in, and I don't have to spend a lot of money to make look interesting. Can't wait till I can show you it all properly.


I've been re-arranging my bedroom, to look a lot more bohemian. I kinda like how my style is heading that way, but sometimes I have a habit of trying to fit in the crowd, and it doesn't work for me, so it's time to embrace it. :)


Today, I had nachos! Yum. I love all things cheesy, and this hit the spot. I would live off them if they weren't so calorific!

Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment