Thursday 26 April 2012

Arts and Crafts fair at Vibe Gallery, London

Hello lovely people, I have pictures from the fair from last week!

Thank you to everyone who had visited me and my friends stall, it was so nice to see everyone :).

*these pictures aren't mine, but are from the vibe gallery page on facebook. I recommend that you 'like' this group, it's so fun.



Looking for some last minute decor for my table was CRAZY. Especially because I had little time because of the mad schedule I had for uni! I looked all around Farnham (where I study) and was looking for some bric-a-brac for the table; NO charity shops or craft shops had what I had in mind... then afterwards, I remember that I had wanted to get some cardboard cake stands from Sainsbury's, as I wanted to get them but at the time they were expensive... but these particular ones were £2.50 each- BARGAIN! :)



Here are my robot necklaces that are available on my etsy shop :)




This is my awesome friend Saxon's jewellery table! her jewellery ROCKS. They are so whimsical and hippie like, kinda like the alter ego of my business! I bought a friendship bracelet from her too, I haven't taken it off since ;) We're hoping to sell again together soon, whether it is at Camden or another Craft's fair. It was so cool to just get to know each other properly and hang out more. I'd love for her to get a website soon!



Here's me making friends! I met quite a few people, sooo fun.

I would recommend anyone who want's to get their work/designs out there to get involved, it's a great way to expose your business! :). Through this, I'm contemplating running some workshops! I never ever thought of doing it, but I enjoy helping people and I love ethical fashion, but when the curator suggested it, I haven't stopped thinking of ideas! can't wait to get started.

Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment